- Space Requirement – 5-6 sq. feet (approx.) for single panel
- Durable – Designed using a silver anodized high-tech aluminium frame that withstands higher wind and snow loads up to 5400 Pa (IEC) which allows the panels to last for decades
- Technology – Equipped with high-performance Grade A solar cells with PID resistant technology. The Grade A silicone cells come integrated with a powerful reflector that redirects sunlight back from the cell. This technology leads to the generation of up to 5% more power
- Dimensions – 635 mm x 670 mm x 34 mm (L*W*T); Weight – 5.20 Kgs
- Battery requirement – Perfect for 12 volt battery charging or multiple panels can be wired in series for 12 volt batteries’
- Performance – Open-Circuit voltage (Voc): 22 Volt, optimum operating current (Imp): 3.34 Amps, short-circuit current (Isc): 3.64 Amps. Module efficiency: 14.1%
- Installation – Pre-drilled holes on the back of the panel allow for fast mounting and securing. Corrosion-resistant aluminium frame for extended outdoor use, allowing the panels to last for decades.
- Warranty: 5 years on product and 25 years performance warranty.